The key capabilities and go-to-market shifts required in the customer and digital age
The emergence of digital and the proliferation of information online has resulted in higher expectations, and the sales process lying firmly in the hands of today’s customer. With this significant change in market and buying dynamics, organisations have been forced to shift from a legacy relationship selling model, to a multi-channel and now omni-channel engagement approach.
So, how can you equip your sales reps to become customer and journey-centric, insight-led and progression-focussed? Join us on 19 June between 12 – 1pm AEST / 10 – 11am SGT as we explore:
- How the sales function has evolved over time
- 3 prevailing sales models and the core role of a rep within each
- Operating model shifts required to enable the change
- Practical tips for accelerating towards an omni-channel approach
- Efficiency and effectiveness benefits for organisations who adapt