A practical guide for setting your marketing team up for omni-channel success
While COVID-19 has presented a series of access challenges to the Health Science sector, it also created a window of opportunity to fast-track digital maturity. The idea that marketing was only a supporting function flipped, as it quickly became critical to business continuity. These restrictions and the growing shift in HCP engagement preferences have forced organisations to undergo significant go-to-market and operating model change – to pivot from relationship selling, to a multi and then omni-channel engagement approach.
So, how can you set your marketing team up for success in this new environment? Join us on 21 July at 12pm AEST / 10am SGT as we explore the:
- Evolution of go-to-market models and the role of marketing within each
- New capabilities required to deliver omni-channel experiences at scale
- Prevailing marketing structures and shifts in ways of working
- Skills and behaviours required to thrive in the future
- Efficiency, effectiveness and commercial benefits for those who adapt