The Future of Sales in a
Friday 10th July 2020
12pm – 1pm AEST
10am – 11am SGT
An executive guide to sales operating model redesign to better balance productivity, growth & customer experience in the post COVID-19 era.
Over the last few years and more recently as a result of COVID-19, the Health Science sector have experienced irreversible shifts in customer engagement and channel preferences – impacting the role of sales.
In response, organisations must undergo significant go-to-market and operating model change, while simultaneously building omni-channel capabilities and reducing cost. So how do you successfully achieve this balance?
Join our executive-only webinar on 10 July at 12pm AEST / 10am SGT as we explore:
- How the sales function has evolved over time
- Internal pivots required to achieve multi and omni-channel maturity
- 3 prevailing sales models and the core role of a rep within each
- Operating model shifts required to enable the change
- Practical tips for accelerating towards an omni-channel approach
- Efficiency and effectiveness benefits for organisations who adapt