How to operationalise insights for accelerated customer and business outcomes
“Customer analytics” has quickly become the latest buzzword – with COVID-19 forcing leaders to seek new ways of delivering more relevant and meaningful customer experiences.
However, whilst the power of data is well recognised, we often see projects fail due to an overemphasis placed on technology innovation, at the expense of actionable insights. Organisations who see success strike the right balance between getting the most out of their data, and creating an ecosystem to operationalise those insights at scale.
Join us on 1 October, between 1-2pm BST / 2-3pm CET as we explore:
- How progressed organisations are with data initiatives and adoption
- Typical barriers to realising full value from your investment in tech and data
- Best practice tips to ensure you’re set up to operationalise insights
- A maturity framework and logical sequence for maximising benefit
- Real-world case studies demonstrating how to move forward