How to operationalize insights for accelerated customer and business outcomes
“Customer analytics” has quickly become the latest buzzword – with COVID-19 forcing leaders to seek new ways of delivering more relevant and meaningful customer experiences.
However, whilst the power of data is well recognized, we often see projects fail due to an overemphasis placed on technology innovation, at the expense of actionable insights. Organizations who see success strike the right balance between getting the most out of their data, and creating an ecosystem to operationalize those insights at scale.
Join us on 29 September, between 1-2pm PDT / 3-4pm CDT as we explore:
- How progressed organizations are with data initiatives and adoption
- Typical barriers to realizing full value from your investment in tech and data
- Best practice tips to ensure you’re set up to operationalize insights
- A maturity framework and logical sequence for maximizing benefit
- Real-world case studies demonstrating how to move forward