The critical operating model and business change foundations for omni-channel success
COVID-19 has been the most significant status quo disrupter of our generation.
The shifts we’ve experienced in customer channel preferences and behaviour have forced many leaders to fast-track new technology, data platforms and digital capabilities.
For some organisations this represents a seismic shift in how they go-to-market, and for others it’s been an evolution. Either way, to realise full value from these investments, you must revamp your customer strategy, evolve your operating model, and rethink execution excellence.
Join us on Tuesday, 27 October between 1-2pm GMT / 2-3pm CET as we explore:
- The impact of COVID-19 on investment decisions
- Why business change is often overshadowed by technology, digital and data investments
- How to accelerate operating model and ways of working change to unlock value
- The functional implications of maturing your omni-channel capabilities
- Cross-industry examples showcasing how organisations are forging ahead