A practical guide for setting your marketing team up for omni-channel success
Unprecedented change in customer engagement and channel preferences have fundamentally transformed the role of marketing. In response, organisations have had to make significant go-to-market and operating model shifts – pivoting from reliance on relationship selling, to delivering multi and then omni-channel experiences. As channel complexity increases, new capabilities and supporting marketing structures are needed to drive customer and commercial outcomes.
So, how can you set your marketing team up for success in this new environment? Join us on 22 July at 1pm BST / 2pm CET as we explore the:
- Evolution of go-to-market models and the role of marketing within each
- New capabilities required to deliver omni-channel experiences at scale
- Prevailing marketing structures and shifts in ways of working
- Skills and behaviours required to thrive in the future
- Efficiency, effectiveness and commercial benefits for those who adapt