A practical guide for setting your marketing team up for omni-channel success
While COVID-19 has presented a series of access challenges to the Health Science sector, it has also created a window of opportunity to fast-track digital maturity. The idea that marketing was only a supporting function was turned on its head, as it quickly became critical to business continuity. These restrictions and the growing shift in HCP engagement preferences have forced organisations to undergo significant go-to-market and operating model change – to pivot from relationship selling, to a multi and then omni-channel engagement approach.
So, how can you set your marketing team up for success in this new environment? Join us on 28 July at 1pm BST / 2pm CET as we explore the:
- Evolution of go-to-market models and the role of marketing within each
- New capabilities required to deliver omni-channel experiences at scale
- Prevailing marketing structures and shifts in ways of working
- Skills and behaviours required to thrive in the future
- Efficiency, effectiveness and commercial benefits for those who adapt